The latest version includes a Constructed Waterways Designer, shear stress calcuations and more. For prices to purchase or upgrade, please visit our Purchase page. For full details of new features please see PC-Convey upgrade history.
8th March 2017:
We are introducing a Member's Area where customers with Annual Maintenance Agreements will be able to download upgraded versions.
PC-Convey V12.0 will be released on Monday 13th March. See 26th February 2017 entry for details of what will be included in the new version.
26th February 2017:
PC-Convey V12.0, incorporating shear stress analysis will be released in March 2017. It will include a Constructed Waterway Designer and a shear stress calculator. Using these two new tools together will make the design of constructed waterways much quicker and simpler. Once designed these cross-sections can be imported into HEC-RAS, where other details can be added such as culverts, bridges etc.
1st February 2016:
PC-Convey V12.0 will be a major upgrade incorporating shear stress analysis. Annual Maintenance Agreements will be extended until V12.0 is released.
9th December 2014:
PC-Convey V11.00 released. User's with Annual Maintenance Agreements have received their upgrade. For prices to upgrade, please visit our Purchase page. For details of new features please see PC-Convey upgrade history.
27th August 2013:
PC-Convey V10.00 released. User's with Annual Maintenance Agreements have received their upgrade. For prices to upgrade, please visit our Purchase page. For details of new features please see PC-Convey upgrade history.
18th August 2012:
PC-Convey V9.00 released. User's with Annual Maintenance Agreements have received their upgrade. For prices to upgrade, please visit our Purchase page. For details of new features please see PC-Convey upgrade history.
14th August 2011:
PC-Convey V8.00 released. User's with Annual Maintenance Agreements have received their upgrade. For prices to upgrade, please visit our Purchase page. For details of new features please see PC-Convey upgrade history.
12th April 2011:
New website launched.
28th November 2010:
PC-IFD Version 2 released including Climate Change parameter option and view/print toolbar.
Windows 7 version (64 bit) of PC-IFD now available.
26th July 2010:
History of PC-Convey features now available.
Vista 32 and 64 bit versions of PC-IFD now available.
14th September 2009:
Vista 64 bit version now available.
15th April 2009:
A minor bug (occasional incorrect sizing of Discharge Information screen) has been fixed with Version 7.22, which is now available for download.
15th Knowledge Base launched
7th PC-Convey V7.20 now available. Existing users of Version 7 or later can download this version and upgrade at no additional cost.
Program now contains an option to view or print a rating table for the current pipe on the Discharge Information screen.
7th Domain name (integritysoftware.com.au) registered
2nd PC-Convey V7.10 now available. Existing users of Version 7 or later were able to download this version and upgrade at no additional cost.
Program now also runs on VISTA and contains the following improvements:
- Load Existing Cross-section (File Open) procedure updated to access My Documents and other standard folders,
- Save Cross-section (File Save) procedure updated to access My Documents and other standard folders,
- Installation improved so that existing customers don't have to re-register program for minor upgrades,
- Improvements made to re-sizing of forms when screen is not maximised,
- Standardisation of screens improved (colors, input boxes etc.),
1st March 2008:
PC-IFD (Intensity Frequency Duration calculator) now available. Calculates rainfall intensities (and totals) for standard Average Recurrence Intervals from 1 year to 500 years, for a range of user-selectable durations between 5 minutes and 72 hours. Uses the method described in Australian Rainfall and Runoff 1997, Book II. For a known rainfall intensity and duration you can also obtain an estimate of the Average Recurrence Interval of the event.
31st Free Version 7.05 upgrade CDs have now been forwarded to all users with Company or Site Licenses.
28th The demo version has now been upgraded to Version 7.05. Existing users of Version 7 or later can download this version and upgrade free. The electronic version of the new User's Guide can also be downloaded separately.
26th If you have any suggestions for program improvements, please send them via Contact Us\Suggest Program Improvement.
26th DotNet framework link now available.
20th XP users can now download PC-Convey to check out its features. The program will operate in Demo mode until Registered with us. Users of Version 7 - 7.02 can also update to Version 7.03 via download for no additional cost.
12th To evaluate the latest version of PC-Convey (Version 7), please order the free Version 7 demo CD. This CD contains a full version of the program that will work in demo mode until Registered with us.
10th Website updated. Option to download a Version 5 demo removed.
3rd We have been advised that in some earlier versions of the program the link to our website from within the program doesn't work. To fix this, please download the contacts.dat file and replace the existing one in the "program files\integrity software\pc-convey" folder on your c drive.
4th September 2006:
Version 7 now available! We are pleased to announce that Version 7 of PC-Convey is now available. We intend to eventually enable downloads from this site, however in the meantime, a free CD can be sent to you. This CD contains a full version of the program that will work in demo mode until Registered with us.
2nd May 2006:
The following features will be available in Version 7 of PC-Convey:
- Written using Visual Studio, giving improved access to printer routines, amongst other things,
- Support for long filenames and long folder names,
- Introduction of calculations using the average depth instead of only using the maximum depth,
- Option to write Output to File for subsequent manipulation (e.g. in a spreadsheet program),
- Ability to paste (chainage, elevation) data from the clipboard,
- Introduction of Safety Risk thresholds for (i) Depth, (ii) Velocity x Depth and (iii) Velocity calculations. User can set the threshold values, and Overbank Output screen displays values in red (and/or a warning message) when threshold is reached or exceeded,
- Assistance provided on selecting the position of the Top of Bank Markers (in the User's Guide and within the program),
- Comments provided on estimating the grade (in the User's Guide and within the program),
- Option to have discharge units displayed in cumecs or litres per second,
- Tooltips added to most buttons,
- Print-Preview option,
- Printouts improved (improved font, margin added, colour water surface and Top of Bank Markers),
- Improved installation process,
- Option added to enable suppression of folder path on print-outs,
- User can now select default file extension from *.dat, *.con, *.pcc,
- Background form no longer appears on taskbar, and program "ALT-Tab's" correctly with other applications,
- Improved selection of Menu and Background colours,
- Further enhancements made to some error-handling routines,
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
The User's Guide will now be provided digitally by default. Hard copies may be ordered via the website.
Release has been delayed a little longer by the introduction of a few of the above-mentioned additional features, but we're getting closer!
16th January 2006:
Integrity Software launched. We have dropped the RDK from our business name.
The Visual Studio version of PC-Convey will be Version 7.0.
28th July 2005:
The release of PC-Convey V6 has been delayed because it has been decided to upgrade the program to Visual Studio rather than just to Visual Basic 6. At this stage it is difficult to predict when this work will be completed as there are a number of upgrade issues that require additional programming. Unfortunately this has also delayed development of our new web site as we concentrate on working through the issues involved with upgrading PC-Convey.
2nd March 2005:
New website coming, with PC-Convey Version 6.